Friday, September 30, 2011

COURT DATE!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord we got a court date of

November 3rd!!!!!!!!


We have to be in Ethiopia no later than October 31st so we are in the process of contacting travel agents now and hopefully we'll have concrete plans soon!


 This will be our first of 2 trips.  Even if we don't pass on the first time we will not go back until we have been cleared by the US Embassy (4-12 weeks after we pass court).

Expect a list of things we need to bring to donate (think diapers/formula/etc.) and things we are looking to borrow for the trip (suitcases etc.:)

Thanks for praying and please begin praying that we pass the first time!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. So exciting!!!
    Assuming that you pass the 1st time-how many trips will you need to make?
    Love, Aunt Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Praying! AND so grateful to our God! Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another giant step closer to bringing him home! :-)
    Love, Aunt Linda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying to fix the comments section! I don't seem to be the only blogger having this problem but I changed a couple of things so please post a comment and let me know if it's working! Thanks! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I leave a response each time I like a article on
    a blog or I have something to add to the discussion.

    Usually it's triggered by the sincerness communicated in the post I browsed. And after this article "COURT DATE!!!!!!!". I was actually moved enough to leave a comment ;) I do have a few questions for you if it's
    allright. Could it be just me or do some of these
    responses appear like coming from brain dead
    folks? :-P And, if you are writing on other online sites, I'd like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you list all of all your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Review my web site ... cash advance fast

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...