Monday, October 15, 2012

7 Months Old

I'm 7 months old!  Can you believe it!  I'm closer to my first birthday than I am to the day I was born. . .  


...........................{"Mom are you ok?  Mom?}.....................................................................


Sorry, just had to help Mommy.  She fainted from the shock of how old I am.  

This month has been huge for me.  Remember that whole trying to crawl thing?  I totally have that down now.  Plus I can go from laying to sitting to crawling to kneeling to sitting.  And get this. . .I figured out how to pull myself up onto my feet!!!!  Is that awesome or what?!?!?!  The only bad part is that I can't stay up long and I just fall over.  I usually hit my head and cry. 

I don't have any teeth yet.  Mommy says at the rate I'm going I'll be bald and toothless but walking around.

I weigh about 18lbs now and I'm in a size 6-9 months (sometimes I even wear 12 months if the clothes run small)  Pretty soon I should catch Ezekiel.  

Well, it's naptime so I need to go.  

Peace out!




Don't want to miss any exciting announcements? Sign up for my email list in the upper right hand corner of the page! And thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know whether to be ecstatic (which I totally am) or bummed out (which I also am) that your little man is growing up! But I'm so excited that he's super healthy and super happy! Go Isaiah!!! :)

    Love, Miss Ashley

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...