Well, we finally got official word today that the expected wait time for a baby boy is now 5-8 months. The good news is we are already within the projected time line:) but we could be waiting as long as April until we get our referral:( We're still number 7 (tied with 3 others) on the baby boy list. While this is a little disappointing hopefully it will mean a shorter wait time from referral to coming home. It's a little crazy to think we started this process almost a year ago and it will most likely be summertime when this little guy finally makes it home!
Here are the things I am encouraging myself with:
1. By the time I get to ET I will have read through my Bible and completed P90X so I should be in great shape both spiritually and physically:)
2. More time waiting means more time to raise funds:)
3. I may get to go skiing with Agape:) (note to Agape kids: you all need to sign up for the retreat b/c in order for me to go there needs to be enough kids to justify another leader. And trust me you want me to go. I'm super cool:)
4. George and I have enough time to sneak off for a weekend away to Lancaster (yay!).
And lastly. . . .
5. The longer we wait the closer in age our baby will likely be with my sister Tara's baby!!!!! We are all praising God that after several years of praying and hoping, Tara and Jamie will be having a baby this August. If you want to follow their story check out her blog: It's a Wonderful Life.