Monday, February 6, 2012

Welcome Home Ezekiel Bash:)

You are cordially invited to share in our joy as we welcome home 
Ezekiel Aman Sterling DeVol
When: Sunday February 12, 2012
7:15pm
Where:  Laurel Hill Bible Church
1260 Blackwood-Clementon Rd.
Clementon, NJ 08021
RSVP by commenting, feel free to bring a snack to share :)

We are so thankful to everyone who has helped bring Ezekiel home through donations, prayers, and support.  We would love for as many of you to be here for his homecoming as possible.  Our plan is to have George and Ezekiel come straight from the airport in DC to the Fellowship hall.  As long as Ezekiel is ok we will stay for an hour or so to let everyone meet him (however, if you try to take him out of my baby starved arms I can't be held responsible for what I may do.  Just kidding (except I'm not))


I will try to keep my Facebook status updated with any delays on Sunday but it's possible we could all be hanging at the church for awhile if they hit any snags or traffic (hence the snacks to share).

6 days and 1 hour until my boys are home!!!!!!!!



Don't want to miss any exciting announcements? Sign up for my email list in the upper right hand corner of the page! And thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't miss it for the world!!! :)

    -Miss Ashley

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...