Sunday, April 15, 2012

1 Month Old!

Guess what?  I'm 1 month old!  My Aunt Tara had this super cute idea with my cousin Anna where she posts a pic of her with the same stuffed animal every month.  Mommy decided to copy it so here I am at 1 month with the Philly Phanatic.



My favorite things to do this month are eat and be cuddled.  I can nurse for impressive amounts of time and come back for more just a short time later.  I think this bodes well for wing eating in the future.  Between eating I am happy to just look around or sleep provided I am being held.  

Look how tiny I am
Don't want to miss any exciting announcements? Sign up for my email list in the upper right hand corner of the page! And thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...