Monday, May 14, 2012

2 Months Old!

I'm two months old today!  I am smiling (mostly just at Mommy cause she's my favorite).  I had another blood transfusion that went well.  Mommy is still giving me shots 3x a week to try to convince my bone marrow to make red blood cells.  I've also rolled over a couple of times.  And I've managed to gain a little weight.  Nana says I finally weigh what Aunt Becca did when she was born.  I'm even moving out of my newborn clothes and into 0-3 months.  Mommy says no one has ever gotten as much use out of newborn clothes as I did.

This month I got to meet my great-grandparents and my Uncle Joel!  I rode in the car all day to get to Chicago for Aunt Becca's graduation.  I did pretty good considering I was in my car seat from 5am until 10pm and they gave me lots of bottles.

Here I am with my Phanatic (my eyes aren't really red but Mommy couldn't get the red eye out)


I'm still eating a ton.  I'm hoping by next month to gain a lot more weight (maybe even hit double digits!).  I'd also like to stop getting shots and not need anymore transfusions.


Don't want to miss any exciting announcements? Sign up for my email list in the upper right hand corner of the page! And thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...