Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jack Day 2012

I never blogged on this years Jack day.  Every year on Jack's birthday we seek to do something restful as a family.  We try to do something outside.  This year Isaiah had a doctors appointment in the morning so we only had the afternoon.  After lunch we went to Tyler State Park in PA and spent the afternoon hiking and exploring and ended to day by going out to dinner.

Every year we bring some of Jack's ashes and sprinkle them (which I think might not be totally legal). We had a really neat moment where we saw a family of deer really up close.  I didn't take any pictures but it was a beautiful sight so that's where we chose to spread Jack's ashes.

Here's a few pics of the kids finding "treasures"





PS.  A big thank you for the texts and calls and flowers.  I don't usually answer texts or calls on Jack Day but it means so much to us that people remember Jack and our family on his birthday.


Don't want to miss any exciting announcements? Sign up for my email list in the upper right hand corner of the page! And thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...