Saturday, June 16, 2012

Let's Hear It for the Boys

Isaiah
I'm 3 months old!  I've gotten very smiley and chatty.  I can push up really well but I don't want to roll over yet.  I'm growing!!  I weigh 11lbs 5 oz and am in the 25% (up from the 3%)  I'm also making red blood cells and they may cut down my Epogen shots soon.  I've started really noticing my siblings and watching them. I also decided to start sleeping in my crib for half the night.  The other half I spend in Mommy and Daddy's bed.  My goal for next month is to be off my medicine!


Ezekiel


I've been home for four months!  I love my family.  I love giving kisses and high fives and being held.  My favorite toys are cars, trains, anything with wheels.  I pretend I don't say much when we are with strangers but I actually talk non-stop.  No one seems to understand me though!  I can climb like crazy.  I like to play this game when Mommy is nursing and climb on the kitchen table and pour out any cups.  I put Mommy's phone in her coffee.  That was pretty funny!  I love to entertain by jumping off things or falling down.  People think I'm hysterical, especially Mommy.  I have a doctors appointment next week and I'm hoping to have gained some weight.  By the way, my Giarda is gone!!!!!  "Oh there ain't no bugs in me!"  I love my older sisters and adore my baby brother.  Mommy and Daddy won't let me carry him around though and I don't think that's fair!  Yeah, I'm pretty much loving life! 




Don't want to miss any exciting announcements? Sign up for my email list in the upper right hand corner of the page! And thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...