Saturday, October 22, 2011

Our Surprise Sidekick Baby Pool

So if you look down the right side of this blog you will see each of my kids has a "sidekick" name.  I decided this baby would be my "Surprise Kick" so while we are away with our "Someday (soon!) Sidekick"    Click on the link and make your prediction for this new baby:)  (One little hint:  if this baby becomes anemic they will induce as early at 37 weeks BUT if we find out (through an amnio when we get back) that this baby is not at risk for fetal anemia then this pregnancy becomes totally normal, whatever that means!!!)  So have fun guessing when this baby will be born!!!!!  (I am!)

Baby Name Game (enter "surprisesidekick" as the game name)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...