Saturday, August 18, 2012

5 Months Old


I'm 5 months old!!  I am getting really big.  I weigh 15lbs 12oz.  I wear the same size diapers as my big bro and I'm starting to stretch even my 3-6 month clothes!  I have one more appointment at the hematologist but I've been off my meds for 6 weeks and I'm doing great!  I love to smile at people REALLY big.  I'm a pretty happy guy most of the time.  I've started rolling all over the place and I think I might start crawling in the next month or so, we'll see.  I've started noticing that everyone else gets to eat food.  I think I might want to try that soon but Mommy says I have to wait a little bit longer.  I'm still super, super nosy.  I can't help.  I just like to see what's going on!  



Don't want to miss any exciting announcements? Sign up for my email list in the upper right hand corner of the page! And thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...